Our normal business hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm weekdays excluding holidays. ARP Realty Services, Inc. may be contacted in several ways:
- By eMail:
- Management contacts for your specific Association are usually in the form of email@example.com. Please refer to your neighborhood welcome letter for specifics, or just give us a call.
- General Owner and Resident Assistance : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Resale and Refinance Property Information Packets : email@example.com,
- Sales Department : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Through U.S. postal mail at:
ARP Realty Services, Inc.
PO BOX 836887
Richardson, TX 75083
- By calling our office at 214/810-4626.
- By fax to 817/500-4994.
We welcome any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Please include your name, street address, and community association name on all correspondence in order to expedite a response. Although we usually provide same-day responses, please allow one business day for your email or call to be returned.
Property Information Packets
There several information packets available for order by owners, title companies and realtors. Please read clearly to understand which packet will best meet your specific needs.
- Resale Certificate Packet To be ordered at property resale by Title Companies, Sellers, and Owners or Owner’s Agents. The bound, labeled, notebook is designed to help buyers take notice and remember receiving it at closing. It includes:
- Resale Certificate with required attachments: Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R), Bylaws, all Rules, Articles of Incorporation, current budget, insurance certificate, current balance sheet.
- Also included are: Welcome letter for the new buyer, new owner information sheet to assist with the administrative transfer, FAQs about the HOA, HOA information sheet, copies of past association newsletters (when available).
- Resale Status and Disclosure Document Included in the Resale Certificate Packet, this document can be ordered separately along with a Statement of Account. This option provides the following information:
- Covenants Compliance Inspection when verification of compliance with Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R) is desired.
- Statement of Account.
- Refinance Only Statement Not for use during resale or first-time closing. Includes a statement of account for purposes of refinancing. Does not provide a subordination statement to second mortgages or home equity loans.
- Governing Documents Included in the Resale Certificate Packet, these can also be ordered separately for disclosure purposes or for individual owner use. Governing documents packets include Articles of Incorporation, Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R), Bylaws, and Rules.
- HOA information Available to Realtors who are listing a property. Includes neighborhood and assessment information, primary use of assessment dollars, number of units, amenities photos (not available for all communities), and an occupancy report of the number of units/homes in which owners have secondary addresses (when available).
Please note, packets must be paid for in advance of receipt. Next or same-day turnaround is available for an additional fee. Proprietary (non-TREC) lender questionnaire forms will be completed at a cost of $50 per page.