Condominiums and Townhomes
ARP Realty Services will handle tenant calls, track contractor repair work, coordinate with plumbers, groundskeepers, electricians, and roofers — all of the hundreds of details that keep a property attractive and running smoothly. We’ll take care of all the paperwork including utilities, taxes, insurance, and monthly assessments.
… phenomenal support of our HOA. They have not only improved service, but also reduced our costs of ownership through vendor management and realistic pricing!
We work closely with Board Members, Officers, Committees, Homeowners, City staff, developers and builders, and other designated individuals to establish policies and programs that work effectively for the community.
You're not charged extra for standard things like answering phones, faxing, mailing reports, long-distance calls, and data processing. We help you save with more
all you can eat bundled services.
We offer a completely web-based management solution that allows Board Members and homeowners to view the current status of all items of interest in the neighborhood, including:
- Invoices and account statements
- Detailed budget history and reports
- Deed and Association Rule violations and notices
- Work requests and history
- Owner info and contact history
- Access to and rental of community amenities
- Community message boards and news bulletins
An improved level of service for a lower price than our previous three HOA Management companies.
We manage capital reserves and can provide investment advice (CDs, money-market funds, annuities) to make your money work a little harder.
Preparation of monthly financial statements, including:
- Narrative Cover Letter
- Balance Sheet
- Delinquent Accounts Receivable
- Income Statement
- Budget Variance
- Open Violations
- Open Work Requests
Also available to you online 24/7:
- Work requests are trackable online with pictures, vendor information, notes, status updates.
- Online access to all vendor invoices including previous bills, aggregate and average expenses. Invoices are scanned and available for review.
- Billing and collection of Association dues and other assessments, including pursuit of Delinquent Accounts
- Maintenance of financial books and records
- Annual records of all income, expenses, assets, and liabilities
- Review billing for accuracy in costs and services received
- Prepare and submit a proposed annual budget to the Board
- Perform ongoing budget analysis
- Monitor reserve investment program in accordance with the governing documents and Board policy
… my highest recommendation. A combination of trust, integrity, knowledge, and leadership make them an asset that our HOA benefits from each and every day.
Operations / Administrative Services
- Regular property inspections for deed restriction violations, notices to homeowners, and reports
- Administration of contract bidding procedures and supervision of contractors
- Administering provisions of the Association's governing documents and the policies, regulations, and rules as dictated by the Board of Directors
- Coordination of and attendance at Board of Director's meetings, Annual Meeting, and other meetings as requested
- Assistance in resolving homeowner disputes
- Processing mortgage and title company resale and refinance documentation
- Maintenance of homeowner directory and documents relevant to the Association's administration
- Coordination of insurance claims and renewal
- Monitor local and national laws; advice on pertinent issues
- Liaison with city, county, state, and federal authorities
- Designation and training of individuals to establish policies and programs that are effective and efficient
Management / Maintenance / Testing
ARP Realty Services offers in-house maintenance services, and has multiple quality contracts we work closely with for maintenance services. We'll also gladly use outside contractors preferred by the Board of Directors if desired. By staffing a team of professional maintenance personnel, we substantially reduce expenses that would be incurred from hiring outside contractors. Using ARP staff also assures that common areas comply with city Code and Health Department regulations. Issues addressed include:
- Preventive maintenance programs maximizing property values
- Recommendation of and arrangement for all necessary repairs to property
- Emergency maintenance coordination
- Landscape and irrigation management
- Energy Usage Auditing
- Soil drainage and Foundation maintenance advice
- Janitorial services
- Certified water chemical testing
- Certified mold remediation services
Willingness to deal with difficult situations and problem homeowners.
Providing a Personal Touch
Our employees take pride in providing “personal service” to each Community through:
- Flexible policies and services that can be customized for each Association.
- Assistance in the organization of neighborhood groups, events, and celebrations
- Personalized welcome letters and information binders for new owners
- Coordination of Common Area Facilities for private party use
Optional Consulting Services
Our on-site climate controlled storage is used for your records to help preserve and keep them out of the elements. Additional usage of our on-site climate controlled storage is also available if needed — Many clients ask us to store their Christmas decorations, party supplies, lights, wreaths, tables, and pop up shelters.
Many clients want customized reports or a part of the website enhanced to fit their specific needs. Our staff can provide customizations for a low fee.
- Administrative functions
- Architectural review
- Board of Director's training
- Document review and planning
- Long-term financial projections
- Long-term management planning
- Operational analysis and budgeting
- Policy and procedure development
- Preventative financial and management audits
- Transition planning